406 West Main Street
Waynesboro, VA 22980
toll free: 1-888-997-7663
LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICES: We offer local delivery
services with our own truck and personnel to areas generally in a 100 mile
radius of our store. We do not charge extra "inside delivery" fees if
we are delivering using our own services. Our local delivery service
includes removing any packaging and bringing your item inside and placing it
where you specify. We also offer assembly services if necessary for
If you have a question about whether we are able to
use our delivery services in your area, please just call 1-888-997-7663 or
If you are located within 20 miles of the store,
including Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg and Crozet the
inside delivery fee is $50.
If you are outside the 20 mile radius and would like a
price for delivery, please feel free to call or email.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: For addresses outside
our local delivery area.
Once your order has left our warehouse, a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you with tracking information and instructions for receiving your shipment. Most orders are shipped via common carrier, which contracts the driver to bring your order to the curbside. Typically the driver will contact you in advance of your delivery to set up a delivery appointment. However if your order is being shipped via Fed-Ex you will not be contacted about delivery and will have to track your order on their web-site for estimated delivery date. In-Home delivery is available on items over $300 for an additional $100 delivery surcharge- please call the store at 1-888-997-7663 if you require this service. In-home delivery contracts the driver to carry the order over the first secure threshold of the place of residence. If you live in an apartment building inside delivery typically is inside the lobby of the building.
When ordering please be aware that all items on one order are shipped together. If your order contains an item that is not in stock and has to be ordered your entire order will not be shipped until all items are in. If your order contains an item that is not in stock you will be sent a special order e-mail containing an estimated lead time. The lead times given on our web-site reflect an estimated time frame of when your order will leave from our warehouse.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you decide that you do not want to keep your purchase, you may return your item(s) to Under the Roof within
15 DAYS of RECEIPT by following these easy steps:
1. Contact Under the Roof by e-mail to let us know the reason for return. A return authorization number will be issued to you by return e-mail.
2. Return the item(s) to Under the Roof in their original packaging and with the original packing slip. Write the return authorization number on the outside of the box and ship to: Under the Roof
218 Arch Avenue,
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
3. When the returned item(s) are received in good condition in the Under the Roof warehouse, we will refund or credit the value of the item(s) plus any taxes you have paid.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES
Unfortunately we are not able to pay for return shipping charges or to refund original shipping and handling charges.
If the item you are returning is a large item that cannot be shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx, we will assist you in finding the most inexpensive method for return shipping, and assist you in making arrangements for pick up of the item(s). Original freight and handling costs are not refundable; and the cost of return freight will be deducted from the total refund amount for the original purchase.
Refund Amount: Actual charges from the freight
carrier's invoice(s) will be deducted from the total refund amount. Service
charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT
At Under the Roof we take special care in inspecting and packaging your items so that they arrive to your home in good condition. Unfortunately, accidents do happen, and it is possible that your item could be damaged in shipment. That is why it is important to follow these steps when receiving your furniture delivery. Please feel free to call us during your delivery if you have questions or concerns.
1. INSPECT THE BOX AND ITS CONTENTS.
Please inspect the box and its contents
for damage. Your signature on the freight
bill is your confirmation that you have
received the items in good condition and
releases the carrier from any liability for
2.NOTE ANY DAMAGES ON THE FREIGHT BILL BEFORE YOU SIGN IT.
Note any damage to the boxes, such as dents or tears,
and any damage to the items on the freight bill before
3. REFUSE THE DELIVERY IF DAMAGE IS SEVERE.
If an item is severely damaged, you can refuse the
package. If you have any questions or problems during
delivery, please feel free to call us while the carrier is
still there and before you sign for your shipment.
FILING DAMAGE CLAIMS
1. CALL OR E-MAIL UNDER THE ROOF IMMEDIATELY. We will help you initiate a claim with the carrier and
get any replacement parts or items as quickly as possible.
this call may be made up to FIVE DAYS after receiving the
shipment, due to carrier deadlines regarding filing claims.
2. SAVE ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MATERIALS.
Sometimes the carrier will require an inspection of the
packing materials in order to consider a claim. You will
also need to use the original packaging if you need to ship the item back to us.
We know your privacy is important to you, therefore we will never share or sell your personal information. Each time you send us your credit card number and your billing and shipping information, we use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent the information from being intercepted. It is a secure line and safe to use. You will have a "shopping basket" that keeps track of what you order. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your privacy is important to us. The information we ask of you is only used to process your order at Under the Roof. It is not sold to third parties. We use return email addresses to communicate with you about your order. Your name and address will be added to our mailing list so we can keep you informed of new products and events and send catalogs. You can e-mail our website if you would not like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website . This information is shared with Under the Roof managers only. It is used to better meet the needs of Under the Roof customers. This information tells us which Under the Roof pages are visited the most and by whom. Please E-mail us at
email@example.com if you have selling ideas or see the need for items we have omitted. Please remember, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you might want to send it by postal mail instead. Under the Roof,
406 West Main Street, Waynesboro, Va. 22980 or call us at 1-888-997-ROOF.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Under the Roof web site. Under the Roof and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following terms, conditions, and provisions ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing, viewing, or using this site, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, and you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Under the Roof reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason, and your continued use of this site following any modifications will be deemed to constitute acceptance of such modifications.
1. Copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Under the Roof or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws and regulations. In addition, Under the Roof owns a copyright on this site as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site's content. Except as expressly provided herein, Under the Roof does not grant any express or implied right to you. Under the Roof actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this site are Copyright © 1999-2000 Under the Roof, Inc. All rights reserved.
2. Trademarks. Under the Roof, graphics, logos, and icons identifying Under the Roof or its products or services are the proprietary marks of Under the Roof, Inc. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Under the Roof's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Under the Roof. All other trademarks not owned by Under the Roof that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
3. License. These Terms and Conditions provide you with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this site conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You may use this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use , and you may download a single copy of the materials from this site only for personal, noncommercial home use, as long as you agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, deep link, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this site without the prior written permission of the material's owner. As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant to Under the Roof that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that this license to use the Under the Roof web site will terminate immediately upon your violation of this warranty. Under the Roof reserves the right to terminate your access to this site and its content at any time, with or without notice, at our discretion.
4. Disclaimers. While Under the Roof endeavors to provide the most accurate, up-to-date materials available, the information, materials, products, and
services available on this site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover Under the Roof may make modifications or changes to the site or the information, materials, products, and services described in this site at any time, for any reason. Under the Roof is not responsible for and need not honor typographical or pricing errors on the site; Under the Roof reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Under the Roof believes the customer has violated applicable law, and orders that Under the Roof believes are harmful to Under the Roof or its affiliates. Under the Roof also reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
You assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, materials, products, and services available on this site. Under the Roof makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials, products, and services described or contained in this site for any purpose. Except as set forth in the Under the Roof Warranty Policy Statement applicable to products sold on the Under the Roof Website. All information, materials, products, and services are provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement.
In no event shall Under the Roof be liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental, or special damages arising out of or connected with the use of this site or with the delay or inability to use this site, for any information, materials, products, and services obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, whether such damages are based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Under the Roof has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the Exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your sole remedy for any liability related to the use of this site shall be limited to the amount you paid in connection with the subject matter in dispute.
5. Risk of Loss. All items purchased from Under the Roof are made pursuant to a shipment contract; the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier.
6. Linked Sites. This site contains links to sites owned and maintained by persons or entities other than Under the Roof. Under the Roof does not regularly review materials posted, or products or services offered, on the web sites to which this site is linked. Under the Roof does not necessarily endorse all of the materials, products, and services available on such linked sites, and Under the Roof expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the products and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely yours and is made at your own risk.
7. Submissions. Under the Roof welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this site. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content you contribute to Under the Roof or this site (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Under the Roof to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content-without additional approval or consideration-in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this site and that use of your content by Under the Roof will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Under the Roof, its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Applicable Law. This site is created and controlled by Under the Roof in the State of Virginia, U.S.A. The laws of the State of Virginia will govern these Terms and Conditions (without giving any effect to the principles of conflicts of laws) as such laws are applied to agreements entered and to be performed entirely within Virginia between Virginia residents. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions will be brought in the federal or state courts presiding in Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Virginia, U.S.A., and all parties expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts. This site is controlled and operated by Under the Roof from its offices within the United States. Under the Roof makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this site are illegal is prohibited. Further, Under the Roof makes no representation that the products and services available for sale or use on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and use or purchase of such products or services from territories where such purchase or use is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access or make purchases from this site from other locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
11. General. In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Under the Roof as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver by Under the Roof of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.