Designer Trade Program
Welcome! Under the Roof and Ann Arden are proud to offer exclusive discounts and services to Interior Designers. If you are a design professional working on residential or commercial projects, we encourage you to join our Under the Roof / Ann Arden Designer Trade Program.
1. As a member of our Designer Trade Program, you will be entitled to exclusive trade pricing on our premium brands like Natuzzi Italia, Natuzzi Editions, Norwalk Furniture, Bassett Furniture, Braddington-Young, Miles Talbott, Michael Thomas, Shabby Chic, Joe Ruggiero, Younger Furniture, Lazar Furniture and many more.
2. Access to a showroom of over 30,000 sq ft.: We have a beautiful showroom of over 30,000 square feet that offers one stop shopping. We carry furniture in every category and for every taste.
3. Customizing: We specialize in customizing. Our top brands offer the ability to design the appearance, seating comfort, style and fabric of our sofas. We are also able to fabricate wooden products, made in the USA by experienced craftsmen.
4. Swatches available: upholstery, wood, and area rug swatches are available for check-out. We also offer brochures and other support materials.
5. Talented team of professionals: Our interior designers on staff are happy to provide helpful and friendly support to your business and foster your success as a designer. Our logistics team always receive rave reviews from clients, taking the worry out of receiving and delivering furniture.
Applying for membership is easy: just fill out our !
Once your has been submitted with valid documentation (see list below) you will receive an email indicating your application is being reviewed. If the supporting documentation does not meet the requirements, your application will be cancelled and a new one will need to be submitted.
At least one of the following is required:
·Current Business or State Profession License, in a Residential or Commercial Design- based business, or the Hospitality industry
·Proof of current AI or IDI provincial registration
·Business ID number
·Proof of current ASID membership
·Interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
·W9, Federal ID form, or EIN number
·Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
If you intend to purchase merchandise for resale, you will be required to supply a Resale or Sales Tax Certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders.
For membership information and assistance,
contact us at: